Opportunities don’t happen. You create them ©
- Do you know what you are selling?
Do you know how to create value for the customer?
Do you see opportunities instead of obstacles?
If you answered “yes” to all the questions, I’m really interested to talk to you.
A few facts about us:
- We are a Ukrainian outstaff IT company. The bulk of our team based in Dnipro
- We have long-term contracts with customers from the USA and Europe
- Hostilities did not affect the stability of our company: not a single dismissed person, not a single reduction in the rate or other payments because of war, the terms of payment of salaries have not shifted. The founders are optimistic about the future, so our team continues to grow
- This year we strive to grow up, regardless of the conditions and organize the work of outsourcing teams
- Technical stack of our team: JS (React and Node) and Java, but we are interested in expanding our expertise
What do we offer?
- Work in the Sales Department where colleagues do not compete but cooperate to achieve the best results
- Teamwork where real goals are set and the contribution of each participant is appreciated
- A real opportunity for professional growth due to the growth of the company
- Timely paid salary
- 21 paid days off per year
What minimum results do we expect from our sales department:
- None of our developers are on the bench for more than 2 weeks
- +7 new contracts monthly
- Long-term contracts (6+ months) with direct customers
- Management receives timely full information about the work done
- Presence of all necessary persons on calls with customers is under control
To successfully fulfill your functions in this position, you will need at least 1 year of experience in B2B sales (outstaff IT company). By this, we mean having experience in:
- project search for Developers using UpWork, Clutch, LinkedIn, e-mail, etc.
- communicating with foreign customers verbally and in writing (so Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English is essential)
- closing deals with checks starting from $6,500 per month
- dealing with objections
- maintaining CRM, keeping all the information up-to-date
If you are looking for a responsible company to make your contribution to its development, let’s discuss our mutual perspectives.
Please provide a cover letter with your CV to apply for this position.